Game dont open - steam

Hi, I bought the game today through the steam platform, but whenever I open it, a white screen appears and it doesn’t leave this screen. Has anyone had this problem? I already put the game folder in the anti-virus and firewall exclusions, even so, nothing has changed. Se não houver uma solução serei obrigado a reembolsar o jogo :frowning:

I am using here, Windows 10 Pro.

Make sure you have DirectX 11 installed, otherwise it’s probably still your antivirus software acting up.

I disabled the anti-virus and it didn’t help. As for directx, I have it installed for sure, I have several games that use this tool and I haven’t had any problems with any other.

This probably won’t help, but have you tried reinstalling the game and also restarting your computer?

Yes, I’ve already tried to reinstall and install on another HD, use that steam data integrity tool and I’ve also restarted the computer. I do not know what else to do.

One last thing to try…

• Right-click Siralim Ultimate in Steam
  • Go to Properties
  • Go to the Local Files tab
  • Click Browse…
  • Right-click SiralimUltimate.exe
  • Go to Properties
  • Go to the Compatibility tab
  • Check “Run this program in compatibility mode for:” and make sure it says “Windows 8” below that.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Try running the game again

Otherwise I’m afraid I’m out of ideas :frowning: you can request a refund if you want, just use these instructions: Steam Support :: How To Request A Refund

Anything. Let me ask you one last question, doesn’t this game run on 64bit? I noticed that on the task manager screen it appears running in 32-bit, could this be the problem?

The executable is 32-bit, but it will run on 64-bit systems - I’m using one myself, as are most other players.

OK. I will ask for a refund as there is nothing more that can be done. Thank you for trying to help me.