1) Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
2) If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.
It’s a bug, but I’ll post a screenshot to make it clearer, ha!
(I wanted to put it in a spoiler because it’s really big, but it seems you can’t do that on this forum, weird.)
3) Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
There is a bug with the Gem Altar UI. If you choose to upgrade one of your gems, it will make a list of all your gems. If you press on the gem you want to upgrade, it will prompt you with a “Are you really sure?” message. If you click on the Q key to go back, it will go back to the previous menu but it will also open your character menu. And once you’re in there, you can browse it just like you’re able to outside and it becomes a real mess.
I suppose I should use the “No” option instead of force-retreating but it’s a rather big issue, anyway.
4) What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
Windows 8, 64-bit.
5) What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
6) Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
(This line is pretty similar to the third one.) Anyway, it’s probably of no importance but I was playing in windowed mode just to take the screenshot; I usually play in fullscreen mode.