Gem of Shield Bash Only Performs Animation

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.
Not a crash, but screenshot of spell is attached.

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
Using the Gem of Shield Bash (either manually or Cast When Hit) only displays the animation, and doesn’t actually damage or stun the enemy. I’ve had enemies use this spell on my creatures and it doesn’t cause any damage or stun when they use it either.

I don’t know if there is another form of the spell that affects turn order instead of stunning the enemy (one of the spells I had in battle had this description), but that spell also didn’t cause any damage when I cast it.

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

Windows 10

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

I may or may not have forgotten to code this spell… :-[

I’ll add it to the next patch, thanks!

[quote=“Zack, post:2, topic:2965”]I may or may not have forgotten to code this spell… :-[

I’ll add it to the next patch, thanks![/quote]

Thanks!