getting stuck issue with anomaly

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
I’ve had this occur to me once every 3 or 4 realms before but after encountering phobos on nether realm 215 it happened 100% of the time. Basically, I have the anomaly trait on a creature and my nether creature has charge and attempts to kill the enemy team in one hit. However, sometimes even though anomaly is active, the nether creature attacks and kills one creature and then the game gets stuck (music still plays). This happened 5 out of 5 times in a row vs realm 215 phobos.

I took off anomaly and it worked fine, and then I put anomaly back on and disabled hypersensitivity and for some reason it also worked fine, but with hypersensitivity on it gets stuck so somehow it’s related to the amount of damage I deal vs teams with specific traits? It’s strange because I’ve been using the same strategy since nether realm 80 or so and it didn’t start occurring until I started refining my team and stacking a huge amount of attack (nether realm 190 or so).

I recorded a video of what happens every time vs phobos with anomaly and hypersensivity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kol8-9jzedM

I can provide a save file if it helps to solve the issue.

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

Windows

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

More and more people are finding this one. It’s been reported a few times. Seems to be when the enemy HP is too high which is real easy to do with anomaly and hypersensitivity. I’ve heard it reported that it happens in Nether Realm 1000+ without anomaly or hypersensitivity.

I’m waiting for this bug to be fixed, and the expansion to come out before playing again.

ah yeah I see another post on it

it seems like a real big issue to leave unfixed until the expansion though

It definitely is. It’s basically not worth it for me to play anymore until it is fixed.

Same issue but more progressed.
Highest creature lv: 40200, gen +250K
Without anonomoly
lv10 sigil battles: ~5% crash game with message of spell damage.
hyper nether realm enemy lv ~2.6M: ~10-15% crash game with spell damage

with anomaly
lv10 sigil: Near 100% crash with spells. ~100% softlock on enemy kill with attacks.
nether realm: Near 100% crash