Gladiator's Bane talisman deleted by crash, Arena Points still gone

1. Windows
  2. Version 0.22.4
  3. The issues was caused by a crash, unfortunately I DID NOT copy and save the crash log before closing the crash pop up, as the one time I’ve had a crash before, restarting the game simply reset the game to the last time it had saved, with nothing lost. A novice mistake.

In any case, I can describe what I was doing at the time of the crash. I had just completed the last Arena battle I needed to purchase the Gladiator’s Bane talisman, and did so. Immediately I received achievements for spending 50000 arena points, as I had not spent any arena points before that. I then walked up to upgrade it to level 5 with rune powder, and then went to the Grinder to see if I could get more rune powder. I was out of granite, but I had plenty of essence, so I decided to grin spell gems. As soon as I selected “grind spell gems” with the option to pick them individually, the game crashed. I immediately closed and restarted the game, and upon loading, I again received the achievements for spending 50000 arena points. However, when I checked my Talismans, I did not have Gladiator’s Bane. Additionally, I went to the arena vendor to see if I still had the points, but I only had 200, and Gladiator’s Bane was unpurchased.

Pictures are from after I reloaded after the crash. Is there any way to fix this? I really do not want to have to go through all those arena battles a second time just to get the Talisman again.

Sorry for the crash! If you want to send me your save file I can give you another talisman. It’s in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Siralim3\save and ends in “.sav”. Please send it to zack@thylacinestudios.com.