Golden Ticket Crash

1. Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)?
    Game Crash

2. If your issue is a CRASH, please copy and paste the full error message below. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Destroy Event
for object obj_itemconfirmuse:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get 46.count(100008, -1)
at gml_Object_obj_itemconfirmuse_Destroy_0
############################################################################################

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    Use a golden ticket. I was in a level 1 of death realm.

2. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
    Windows.

3. Any other details to help us solve the problem.

Sorry about that. This will be fixed in the next update which should be pushed out either today or tomorrow.

I still have a crash on golden ticket and blink spell in 1.0.4. Something about fog of war… I didn’t copy the error, but it’s probably super easy to reproduce.

I will fix these issues in the next patch. Sorry - I thought that I fixed this before but apparently not.