Gonfurian favor stuck

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?

Bug

1. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

n/a

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

I have confirmed that though I get notice of Gonfurian favor(which would shift the favor meter to the next higher metric), the meter is stuck at 499/ 500

All other favors have increased (to my knowledge) in a regular fashion.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).

I am using Windows 7 pro

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

I tried all the tactics I had used with the other gods for favor, only on Gonfurian did these fail.

Love the game

Have you tried talking to Gonfurian yet? He should have given you a quest to talk to him once you got to 499/500.

I have talked to him several times. no quest. I have gone and asked what i can do. He says go kill knights. I have done that, and gotten messages stating further exp for him, but it does not update. This is the only one that doesnt progress. The others are in the xxxx/1500, xxxx/3000 or xxxx/5000 range at this time. I will keep trying though, thank you

Sounds like it’s bugged then. If you send me your save file, I can fix it for you. It’s in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Siralim2\save and will be a .ini file. You can send it to zack@thylacinestudios.com. Thanks!

Changing out the .sav file that you sent to me worked. Thank you again.

Joie