Grimoire + Terror Hound (BUG)

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    The issue is a bug.

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    It seems to be a problem with what’s considered an “empty slot” for creatures. My team is set up as Necro Grimoire, 2 Hell Hounds, 1 Blood Hound, 1 Terror Hound, and 1 Dread Hound. When I originally start to cast Animate Undead, the spell fizzles, even though I should have 4 empty slots. I then used Death Siphon to kill the Terror Hound, and then I was able to cast Animate Undead without a problem. In the next battle, I was able to cast Animate Undead, but when I won the battle, only the Grimoire and a Hell Hound appeared in the reward screen. Once I got back into the Realm Screen, I could see the sprites for the Hounds. They appeared to be stuck in place, repeating their walking animation. In one instance they were clipped into a wall. At that point I was unable to activate anything, so I had to force-close the game. Upon re-opening, I still had only the Grimoire and the Hell Hound on my team, but the cores from the other Hounds were in my inventory.

To Reproduce: Build a team consisting of a Necro Grimoire, a Terror Hound, and 4 other Hounds. Go into a battle. Kill the Thylacine Hound. Cast Animate Dead. Win the battle. Enter a 2nd Battle. Cast Animate Dead.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
    Windows 10.

2. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
    Version 0.10.1

3. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
    It’s possible that other combinations of Hounds would not produce the same bug. I used 1 Terror Hound, 2 Hell Hounds, 1 Dread Hound, and 1 Blood Hound.

EDIT: I did not realize this at first. The bug caused me to lose all the spell gems associated with the Hounds.

Thanks for the info. You’re not supposed to be able to cast summoning spells when the Thylacine is active, so it is a bug that allows that to happen sometimes.

Ah, I didn’t know Thylacine disallowed spells. That makes me sad.

Just summoning spells - you can cast anything else you want, though :slight_smile: