Hardcore isn't really hardcore, anymore.

1. Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)? Buuuuuug

2. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash. When starting a character and selecting hardcore, and then dying, you are able to resume your save as normal. This may bypass creature perma-death.

3. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS? Win 7

4. Any other details to help us solve the problem.

A little bonus: Through some tinkering, I’ve found that the character can reach level 1000, but upon reaching 1001, it rolls over to 0. Possibly locking experience at level 1000 could fix this, and even give you a lot of room to implement cooler and tougher things to the game, by shooting for certain target levels. :smiley:

At the level thing - while reaching 1000 seems unlikely to be easy so far, it’d be weird to advertise having no caps everywhere and then -have- a cap that isn’t something like an integer maximum! I’d suggest against locking it at this point unless it’s the only way to fix it, it would technically fuddle one of the features of the game and outleveling challenges is already impossible due to how scaling works. :stuck_out_tongue:

Obviously, though, the hardcore bug needs fixing, heh.

Sorry about that, I’ll fix this bug in the next update. Thanks for letting me know!