Hello all

Hey. I’ve been playing this game for around 93 hours, and I am pretty sure I am still a newbie. My death mage is nearly lvl 100, and I have been sticking with my main combat team that I built and changed from the start, close to lvl 100 as well.

I have had everything researched thus far except for monster tiers 17 and above. the furthest I have gotten is realm 5 when doing it normally, and only 15 when I used a trick I found that while tedious, makes things easier but still hard- especially at 15 and a little before when the enemies are still insanely leveled and have the cheap spells within their arsenal.

I currently have 2 nether monsters and am working on making more with the orbs I have been finding. I just need more gems of certain monsters, activation of the nether orbs and leveling the gems is the biggest issue. Finding the mage that makes the nether eggs is not a big deal for now. If I happen to find the individual while farming and I got even one set ready, yay for me I guess.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi to everyone and tell a bit of what I have been doing.

Welcome! Glad to have you here :slight_smile:

Many thanks. Looking forward to Siarlim 2.
So long as it is not expensive, full priced buy all the way!

Welcome to the club!

PS - don’t feel bad about sticking to early realms. Enemies level with you. As you get more artifacts, you’ll be able to decimate them.
Oh, and if spells bother you, Nightmare Mummy negates them.

[quote=“arubino99, post:4, topic:1254”]Welcome to the club!

PS - don’t feel bad about sticking to early realms. Enemies level with you. As you get more artifacts, you’ll be able to decimate them.
Oh, and if spells bother you, Nightmare Mummy negates them.[/quote]

So I heard.
Too bad the nightmare mummy has yet to unlock for me. ;D

I think he’s Tier 29 or 30. It’ll be a while.

The true key to this game is going first, and status ailments/debuffs. The enemies will always outscale you, and once you accept that fact, it becomes purely about disable and getting in the first 2 hits to their 1 (or 0 via Snowstorm, Mind Tricks, or Web).

Still an addictive game!

[quote=“arubino99, post:6, topic:1254”]I think he’s Tier 29 or 30. It’ll be a while.

The true key to this game is going first, and status ailments/debuffs. The enemies will always outscale you, and once you accept that fact, it becomes purely about disable and getting in the first 2 hits to their 1 (or 0 via Snowstorm, Mind Tricks, or Web).

Still an addictive game![/quote]

Yes it is.