How far are you guys thus far?

For me, I have just beaten the boss of Realm Level 31.
Quite a fun change from the other realm bosses. I won’t spoil for those who have not fought it yet, but let’s just say that the option under extract is very helpful to understand the gimmick behind the bosses and it’s minions- as each one is different, and may require a different composition- or even a different team all together.

Mind you, I have not done any breeding or any badass broken combinations. I have some combos mixed in- but nothing to make one big harmonious machine. But I digress, how far have you guys gotten thus far? Any bosses in particular that you found enjoyable or you were not expecting?

I am currently stuck at realm 25. The enemies are faster than i am and the first thing they do is throw a bunch of spells at me and i am about 1/2 dead and i can’t do much when my team are either scorned, snared, stunned, weak, vulnerable and dying. So now i am just trying to grind for resources to unlock my bestiary.

Stuck at realm 22, I just bred some higher gene monsters, see if that’ll help :stuck_out_tongue:

Ugh… I know that pain. Rng can really lay the smack down when it wants to. XD I should know, I fell a couple times and had to flee a few times before I make it to the boss- and they are easier by comparison to the forces beforehand.
Although I guess it is because I have a more open/flexible team, in the event that the enemy is able to land some debuffs or even slay a monster or two where I can still pull out a victory.

What kind of team composition do you have? Runes, spells, etc? Maybe I can help with a suggestion.

Sounds like a rough spot…
The bosses certainly don’t get any easier- especially if they happen to have a gimmick that counters the team one has at the time. XD Runes, artifacts and spells are sure to help as well- if able to make it work with the creatures.

My main team is a straightforward atk based team without a gimmick. They can cast some crowd control spells but it isn’t the main thing.
My team is rather basic consisting of many of the early creatures since i feel i don’t have the components to go for any special strategy yet. I used to put a mana vortex to counter spells but took it out when i see the enemy casting spells through silence.
I am currently making a hounds team but am stuck at the last hound. I will probably try to go for a diabolic horde team next.

I just beat the Realm 23 boss! Really enjoying the game and still feel like I can switch around my team a bit more for maximum power! :smiley: Starting to consider switching out my Sphinx Justicar as it can put you in some awkward situations.

[quote=“FateSRL, post:6, topic:1538”]My main team is a straightforward atk based team without a gimmick. They can cast some crowd control spells but it isn’t the main thing.
My team is rather basic consisting of many of the early creatures since i feel i don’t have the components to go for any special strategy yet. I used to put a mana vortex to counter spells but took it out when i see the enemy casting spells through silence.
I am currently making a hounds team but am stuck at the last hound. I will probably try to go for a diabolic horde team next.[/quote]
FYI - there’s a trait that increases the count of your Diabolic Horde creatures by 3.

I made it to realm lvl 40 and find the game is extremely hard at that point.
Everything that has spell gems that wipe my party or they attack and have 1 shot and effects that 1 shot me.
Albeit my best monsters are gene +2 at lvl 80ish.Its fun! I’m getting into breeding to get past this curve.

Just finished the store with some inventive spell casting, it was pretty damn fun. It stopped me in my tracks at first and I had to do some major party over hauling, was probably my favorite battle in Siralim.

My strat up until then was to have one really fast Sorc monster that can stun the enemy team. Rest of my team was all Sorc creatures and with some use of Hast juggling and Intelligence buffing I could clear mobs relatively easily.

I made it to 14 pretty quickly but have spent much of my time since just breeding and toying with different monster combinations. I’m hoping to develop a more defined team and strategy before progressing much farther. Plus it’s just fun to toy with all these abilities and combinations. Hearing that things toughen up makes me glad I’m honing these aspects now!

Got to level 21 and started finding it a bit tough, so have started breeding my monsters to try and get higher stat folks. I’m finding resources to be a bit of a pain, particularly crystal and energy.

Currently stuck at the boss of Realm 35, most of my creatures are level 41ish with around 6 gene strength, probably time to rebirth everything to upgrade that and see if I can get past the boss. Current build is a Nature mage with the perk that gives extra health, speed, and defense for each class of creature. My main strategy so far has been using a Lich Hellcaster to triple-cast Necrosis (or Annihilate, if they’re poisoned) for mass AoE damage, then throw down a bunch of DoTs to finish them off.

Cleared Realm Level 40, but that’s my wall, I can’t do anything past that or Nether Realm at all, monsters are just huge at that point, some of them have 5K life.

I’m only on the realm 19 boss right now. I’ve put in 15 or so hours so far, but I’ve mainly been breeding new monsters. I’m currently fighting a team of 3 Reclusive Wights that may go on for the next century. They have a passive that is on death gives a 50% chance to res their team at 35% health, which means I have to pass a coin flip 3 times in a row before they actually die. Seriously considering making an all Wight team after this, it should be pretty fun.

Wait… 50%?
Geez, I literally slayed them non stop for over at least half a dozen times with no end… Too rng!
Only reason why I progressed is because of my necromancer ability activating after I slayed the last one… after so many battles, preventing any sort of revival. >:( If that did not happen, I probably would have been stuck there.

At level 39 and I’m getting way too many dodges to have any fun, and this is when attacking with speed focused characters. :frowning: Seriously level 60 Ravenous Ghoul 600+ speed and Dodge/Miss/Dodge. Blah. This mechanic should just be done away with. Missing sucks. It’s basically just annoying RNG. We already need speed to get a jump on enemies anyway, not like it needed extra incentive.

And get rid of Consecrate, OMG. I get the idea, but there are so many times when you have a group casting it that has no magical power, and if you’re a group with out a spell caster, it turns the battle into just spam skipping turns. Wooo!!!

Otherwise, when I’m not running into infuriatingly annoying mechanics, the game is quite fun and definitely more engaging than Siralim 1. Feels like a lot more tactics than last game, especially with how much more important spell casting is. Really adds another layer to the experience. I just tend to run into a fair few battles that are more or less a stalemate slog. Either miss miss miss or Scorn for days.

I think I’m only on depth like 16. I can win battles it’s just that they are a real battle everytime. I wish I could keep them quick. Usually I do ok but when when the enemies all have grace it just slows everything down. Is there a good way to counter this or other annoying buffs? I’m sure I’ll have a tough time with aie spells later on but I’ll get there when I get there.