How to extract more cores and etc

Oh god, I feel short on the cores as the game goes far and far. I am level 700 and the resources I could gain from exploring the Realms are much more than before (nether 160 around) and I am still going further deep. I have to use up those resources by breeding but I could buy balance but not the cores. How to get lots and lots of cores from certain creatures?
1 The extraction chance is awful, sometimes I left one enemy not killed and Scorn it and mana leak its all mana to force it defend. Then I extract and extract (up to 20 times and I am still failing so I killed it). How to increase the successful chance of extraction a core from a creature! and what is the actual chance in game?
2 I try to breed all the creatures that is beyond my mage level, is that the correct and efficient way?

3 I believe that the parents stats will definitely affect the off-spring stats so I only bread the high int creatures for the int creature and high HP creatures for my hp creature (then envy boost!) to multifiy my states (after Equality my nether caster have 2M int and my artifact is not 100%Qyet I believe I could reach 2.5M or even 3M this moment).

4 what to do with the enemy trait?
Filtered Truth
Enemies always have equal Attack and Intelligence; whichever one is lower.
This really counters the damage boost team (my damage and int comes from stacking each other with the trait and this god-dam trait destroyed the boost-chain)

1 - Each mage class has an extraction perk that helps a lot. For example, the nature mage has a chance to get a core by just killing creatures, and the death mage extracts from all 6 enemies at once. There’s also a general perk that, when maxed, allows you to extract 2 cores instead of just 1. To increase the chances of extraction you have to weaken the creature. The lower its health, the higher the chance of extracting from it.

2 - As long as they are over half of your mage level it should be fine.

3 - okay?

4 - There are many ways of dealing with this trait:

• The Swiftcasting trait changes the casting stat from Int to Speed, so Filtered Truth has no effect. Though much less effective, the Exalted Detriment trait changes the casting stat to Defense.

• The Nuy Rune negates the traits of Scorned enemies. Just Blastar Punch the Soothsayer and you get back your stats.

• A Diamond Attunement team never has to worry about enemy traits.

• There are spells that use 50% of other stats, like Necrosis, which should still deal enough damage to it. Just try to kill the Siren first.

• Just buffing both Attack and Intelligence at the same time until you can deal damage again. This is what I did when I was playing Lone Wolf. I used the Devour spell.

Thank you so much, I felt I have fell behind on my breeding, I am level 700 and creatures level 800 and the highest Gene strength is 447 and others are 40-200, the main headache is the extraction chance, sometimes I desperately want this core and it takes me ages to extract it (over 4-5 rounds) and at the current level the enemy creatures are quite dangerous (i could one hit and so are they). I have maxed core related perks and still not sufficient cores. I have like 14 pages or stable creatures and I feel the creature consuming speed is faster than my extraction.
Whatever, thank you~I will try to extract as much as I can.

Sadism works great for extracting as it will never actually kill the enemy unless you have some other damage boost going.

There is also the trait that makes enemies start with 80% health. Can make for some quick extracting.

Lastly the Ruby Paragon card increases chance to extract by 15%

unlock charms, get a bunch, then use a team of 6 troll kings (which can double as a kingdom raid team) in a low level realm, but still high enough to fight 6 monsters. I found normal realm 20 to be a good place.

Another option that is post story line but if you can manage to beat the level 15 nether realm boss, you earn a legendary material Phobos’ Crest, which gives :

Butterfly Touch
When this creature attacks a target, the target cannot fall below 1 Health.

If you put that on a sword (or maybe boot if you want to buff speed) and give it to an even moderately over leveled Skeletal Mortarman (attacks every enemy for 25% damage), you can, simple with death mage perk, just chain extract with the rest of the party at least resistance.

I only really mention this (the troll king party is much easier to set up) because I can see no other real reason to use that Butterfly touch trait if not for extraction.

I’m having a really tough time with this too.

Even perks that make extracting easier, such as the Nature Mage perk which gives a core if you kill an enemy with an attack. The perk has its downfalls though, such as the killing damage HAS to be the attack and cannot be any on-hit damage as a result of the attack.

Furthermore, the nature mage perk does not even proc if you kill all enemies at once with attacks.

Is there any way you guys have found that is efficient for extracting cores? It seems a little ironic that this is probably the most difficult resource to obtain in the game. Even legendary materials can be obtained relatively quickly.

Any recommended builds for this? I tried a build with butterfly touch to extract from the new nether creatures but even nether level 1 kills most of my creatures in one go. (I’m up to Nether Realm 500+ with my regular build).

I just extracted at depths where the enemies couldn’t touch me. Other than that, Mirrorballs can be used to quickly get extra cores of a creature you already have, and Sigils are good for the ones you don’t have.

Sigils give cores?

I’ve just tried a couple of Primals level 10 with no cores.

And yes, same, I normally would extract again say…level 10 realm. But now that there are creatures that ONLY appear in nether realms, I’m getting whopped in even level 1 nether realm. It sucks. Well, I guess I suck too lol

[quote=“Hypersensitive, post:9, topic:2798”]Sigils give cores?

And yes, same, I normally would extract again say…level 10 realm. But now that there are creatures that ONLY appear in nether realms, I’m getting whopped in even level 1 nether realm. It sucks. Well, I guess I suck too lol[/quote]

I mean you can extract from low level sigils, and even make a 0 gene strength team to make them easier. There are sigils for nether-only creatures, too.

You can also extract from arena battles, and there’s another way. Get a single core from any of the new creatures, summon it, get more cores of that creature via mirrorballs, create charms, use them on realm level 10 and extract from the nemesis packs to get the other 5 creatures of that race.

[quote=“Umaro, post:10, topic:2798”]

[quote=“Hypersensitive, post:9, topic:2798”]Sigils give cores?

And yes, same, I normally would extract again say…level 10 realm. But now that there are creatures that ONLY appear in nether realms, I’m getting whopped in even level 1 nether realm. It sucks. Well, I guess I suck too lol[/quote]

I mean you can extract from low level sigils, and even make a 0 gene strength team to make them easier. There are sigils for nether-only creatures, too.[/quote]

Ah!

Makes sense, very smart! Thank you!