Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
- On Window Phone 8.1 device, export a save file to Cloud Storage.
- On Android, run Siralim and go to Cloud Storage. Go to Import from Cloud.
3. The save file exported from Android is there with the correct player name, level, playtime, etc.
3. The save file is shown as a Level 1 King (Blank) MAGe with 0:00:00 playtime. If this save file is imported, a very buggy save file is loaded that crashes when looking at the creature list/going into a portal/etc etc.
What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
This bug only occurs for me when exporting from Window Phone to Android. The same thing happened the other way around.
What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
Both Android and WP are running 2.3 ,download from the official platform’s store
- Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
The only broken feature seems to be importing and exporting saves from the cloud between the 2 OS. I will try to install the game on another Android device to test if the same thing happen on the same OS
For the Cloud ID I am using to reproduce this bug 061019944961