Improved Naming/Branding

Well, since I am kind of a nerd, I really like to give my creatures or artifacts awesome, long and somewhat stupid names.
Whilst the game allows me to do that to a certain extend, there are still some restrictions I’d love to see gone, if possible.
Two things are especially important to me:
First, I would love to use a " ’ " when naming an artifact. For example, as of yet I cannot name a sword “John’s Sword” because I don’t have that key, or symbol on Siralim 2’s digital keyboard. That would not be too much of an issue if there wasn’t my second little problem:
I cannot use more than one blank (space) when naming a creature or an artifact. Or at least not really. So I cannot call my sword “Sword of John” either, but instead only “Sword of_John”.
For some reason every blank but the first one is shown as a “_”.

Do you think, if it’s not too much of an inconvenience, that these two things could be adressed in a possible future patch?
I thank you in advance for your time! ^-^

Agreed! Besides … who isn’t a nerd … if ur playing Siralim :stuck_out_tongue:

For that matter, why not allow us to use any character in a creature name? Also, names of any length. Let the hackers get creative with their code injections. :stuck_out_tongue: