Infernal charge + Ottum behaviour

Infernal charge cast on ottum that have elimination process trait only causes to attack it once, w/o enacting a trait

I suspect the right fix for this is to change the description of the Ottum Trait so that it is clear the trait only works when you activate an attack manually.

(I suspect that the reason it doesn’t trigger off automatic attacks is because you don’t want it to trigger itself … that is, you don’t want an infinite loop where Elimination Process attacks trigger more Elimination process attacks.)

[quote=“Noetherian, post:2, topic:3920”]I suspect the right fix for this is to change the description of the Ottum Trait so that it is clear the trait only works when you activate an attack manually.

(I suspect that the reason it doesn’t trigger off automatic attacks is because you don’t want it to trigger itself … that is, you don’t want an infinite loop where Elimination Process attacks trigger more Elimination process attacks.)[/quote]

why? i suppose its just new creature. infernal charge just allows you to entice one of your creatures to attack, it has no means to autocast iirc, so i didnt quite get you. say you have 6 creatures, one is that ottum, other 5 want to cast, manually, infernal charge on that ottum when their turn comes, manually, see nothing bad here, no loops either possible. since you cannot trigger infernal charge right? or you can?