What’s happening on attempting to select a dungeon is this:
- It takes 1000 power away permanently.
- Then it checks your REMAINING power to see if you have a separate 1000 power.
So if you have 2000+ power, it’s fine. The check passes.
BUT if you have 1001 to 1999 power:
- You lose 1000 power
- the game checks that remaining power of 1 to 999 to see if that’s 1000 or more
- it tells you you can’t select a dungeon, and just go randomly
- then it keeps that extra power!
Essentially, it’s deducting power before the check to see if you have 1000 power.
I know it’s a small bug but it leeches away that extra 1000 power when I have almost nothing left.