iOS cannot reach start menu

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Crash

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    Don’t know how it started. It randomly pop up when I start the game. Since then I keep getting this and can never reach the start menu.

4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
    iOS

5. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

6. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
    I force quit before this. Not sure if it is the cause. Force quit many times before.

There’s a safety check added in the next patch that will make sure this can’t happen. It’s due to a corrupted cloud save file. The patch is currently in review by Apple and it should be released any time now (I’d be shocked if it’s not out today). Sorry about that!

Thanks for the fast reply. And the awesome game.

It seems that Apple is busy with iOS 10 and the patch is still not out yet. I got impatient and reinstalled the game, losing a lot of game progress. And also my progress of beating the infamous level 35. On the bright side, I can try another strategy now XD