iOS--egg creator can't see my cores/gems

I’m trying to make a nether Dryad Proliferator, I’ve got 22 lvl 10 gems, an indigo orb with 7 activations, and 4 cores, but the egg creator guys all say I don’t have any core/gem combos. This has got to be a bug, I have several of all 3 types of Dryad cores, so that’s not the issue. What gives?

Definitely not a bug, so something else is missing.

1. Is your orb actually activated? It might have 7 activations, but did you -use- those activations in the Arcane Vault?

2. Are the gems enchanted? Normal gems don’t count. They need to match the activations from your orb. For example, if your orb has some sapphire activations, you’re expected to have some sapphire gems.

[quote=“Zack, post:2, topic:1180”]Definitely not a bug, so something else is missing.

1. Is your orb actually activated? It might have 7 activations, but did you -use- those activations in the Arcane Vault?

2. Are the gems enchanted? Normal gems don’t count. They need to match the activations from your orb. For example, if your orb has some sapphire activations, you’re expected to have some sapphire gems.[/quote]

7 activstions, all 7 on sapphire, it’s an indigo orb. and I’m not sure what you mean by “sapphire gems.” I have a random Golem diamond that I picked up somewhere, but all my other gems are just generic ones that are enchanted to a creature type.

You need to enchant them at the Gem Temple then. In your case, you need to enchant them with the “Sapphire” enchantment.

Thanks. I don’t know how I missed this. I already made a crappy golem nether with the default orb.