Is GS Master Intended To Be Exponential?

I just increased it to level 20 and my GS without ritual number was over 2 million.

I assumed it would level it like.

20, 40, 60, 80, 100

But doing test with a potion of forgetting, it levels it like

20, 40, 80, 160, 320

Don’t get me wrong, I’d LOVE for it to double each time like this, but I’m just making sure this is the intended way for it to work.

Here’s level 56
broken

I really hope it’s supposed to be exponential or something close to it. GS has changed in recent patches or been bugged so it’s difficult to tell what the correct behavior is supposed to be for GS increases. The description can be read as a 100% increase over the previous amount. In that case, changing the percent increase from 100-200-300-400% to display 100-200-400-800-1600-3200% would be easier to understand the benefit.

The diety points just weren’t worth it before. Now it’s useful and necessary, otherwise the game just becomes about farming crystal to start more rituals of hatching.

The cost in diety points vs the increased GS cap for hatching currently feels perfect to me, it’s just the display % that is confusing.

Mint

It’s nice that I can speed up mass breeding.

I suggest for it to be capped at rank 50 since quadrillions of gene strength should be enough. Rank 58 is the last rank before .00 starts being added onto the numbers.

Well, if it worked the way the description says, rather than how it does… Increasing your GS mastery would become more expensive per point with the scaling cost in DP it has now. So, it must be intended. I agree that the description is confusing though.

The way gene strength increases is also exponential, though allegedly limited by mage level. Every time I have bred it has been double or more, but I haven’t done the super high gene strength stuff some of you have done.