Issues with starting while on IOS

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.
the game crashes as soon as I hit the A button on the screen of the pictures I posted.
Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
As far as I know and can tell all you must do is play threw the games intro it does not matter what you start and what you do.
What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).
I am playing on a 12 gig 5th generation Ipod with the latest verison of IOS installed for me.

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
And lastly I am playing 2.1.5

You don’t have the minimum RAM requirements for the game. For some reason Apple didn’t allow Zack to put the game’s requirements on the store.

You should ask for a refund.

Damn oh well thank you for the help!