Know Anyone who needs a copy of Siralim on Steam?

Currently, Siralim reviews are 100% positive, which is awesome! Unfortunately, there are only 42 reviews so far (and only one curator recommending the game).

If you are reading this forum you probably already own Siralim. (I mean, I don’t have the time to read forums devoted to games I don’t play … but maybe you do?)

However, maybe you know someone who would enjoy Siralim. Someone who might be willing to try out the game and – if they like it – post a review and help get the word out about this great game.

I purchased some copies of the game for friends during the introductory release sale on Steam, and I have a couple left over. If you know someone who might like the game and be willing to review it and help spread the word, send me a private message on these forums.

This is a very nice gesture - thank you very much!

No, thank you for making such a great game.

I have been playing games for a long time (i am old) and I have paid $50 (or more) for games for plenty of triple-A games that I have enjoyed less that Siralim. Quality gameplay is valuable (and entirely too rare), and so I am happy to do my small part to get the word out. Also, in this day and age, when does produce a game with quality gameplay, there is a good chance that they will decide to mess it up with a poorly-conceived business model.

(Speaking of which, have you considered changing Siralim so that every power spell requires a microtransaction to complete? Then you could remove the Rituals that add creatures in tiers 15-30 and make all of those creatures exclusively available from power spells! )