legendary materials

how can i get more of these… is there any trick to get specific materials.

Major sigils is your best bet, the other option is from transmuting at the enchanter, but this requires the enchanter upgrades and lots of rare material, brimstone and crystal (from an early game perspective).

Edit:
You can obtain Major sigils from completing minor sigils as well as looting them from chests and so on. Just be aware that they usually require planning your party well, before you try them, especially if you are at an early stage of the game.

mhh used around 15 major sigils but only get 2 legendary materials…

The chance of getting the material is based on the realm level you use them on (they scale with the realm). From what I have read, you should use it at around realm level 10 for a good chance of getting the materials. Sorry I forgot to mention this in the previous post :frowning:

np mate :slight_smile: i will try to get some more of them, thank you

What I did was Max out the Enchanter’s Transmute Command through construction rituals. Then when you get a leg mat you don’t necessarily want, spam the hell out of transmute till you get a material you will find useful. In the process you will also gather a ton of rare and common items.

The enchanter changed recently so that you don’t get legendary materials back 100% of the time from transmuting other legendary materials. But it still seems to be 80-90% of the time. And there is a material that gives you a 100% chance to get legendary materials when using major sigils. So I’d try and transmute until you get that. Then you’re set forever. Even though around L100, you’ll probably have far more legendary materials than you need.

It does not give 100% dropchance, it increases you chance by 100% (doubles your chance). ^^

edit: at least that is how the ability is described in game.

The ironic part is that if you want to beat the sigils reliably on realm level 10 you’re going to need some decent legendary materials; which you get most reliably from beating sigils on realm level 10. ::slight_smile:

Yea. Even in 2.0.13, Transmuting a leg mat would some times yield no leg mat back but that was very rare. But there are rare times where I transmuted a rare and got a leg mat (think the rate is somewhere between 10-20%). And transmuting will also yield valuable rare mats worth using, like inscription of proficiency.

Anyone figure out what the 1 new legendary material Zack added is…? ???

No Idea. I’m hoping it’s an enchant where it reverts a creature’s ability back to pre 2.0.15. But that is purely wishful thinking.

If I had to guess I would say a material for Pica.

Agreed. Unbound as an enchant frankly kind of scares me.

As far as I know, the chance to get a legendary mat is near 100% with Better Minor Sigils maxed by realm 10; though annoyingly one of the abilities I really wanted (Diamond Attunement) didn’t drop (though maybe that’s not got a legendary material?)

I’ve actually gotten -two- legendary mats from major sigils before, thanks to some good luck. :smiley:

One crafting material is part of the normal loot table, the other is the sigil material, that is the reason you sometimes get 2. I checked the library and the new crafting material does not have a major sigil (there are still 322) so it can probably be obtained by either transmuting, drop or maybe the Panda King.

I can confirm that there’s a legendary material that gives Pica, and I was also thinking that was the new one. However, since I started playing recently, I’m not sure if that material was there before or not :).

I’ve actually got one of those. It’s called the Defunct Pipework. Can’t remember how I got it though and honestly… I’m a bit scared to use it, despite it being amazing for a farming team.

[quote=“jamosup, post:15, topic:779”]As far as I know, the chance to get a legendary mat is near 100% with Better Minor Sigils maxed by realm 10; though annoyingly one of the abilities I really wanted (Diamond Attunement) didn’t drop (though maybe that’s not got a legendary material?)

I’ve actually gotten -two- legendary mats from major sigils before, thanks to some good luck. :D[/quote]

It definitely does (from a rank 3 realm chest btw)

I’ve also found the massive diamond material, though I got mine on around realm 25 from a quest for the smith.