Less RNG Spell (and Attack) Triggers and Repeats

One of the things I really like about Siralim is the spells, and triggered casting of them.

I was thinking these could be some nice gem enchants to make that process slightly more consistent / reliable.

Gem Enchants:
Selfish - this spell is always cast on the caster, but has x% more potency
Selfless - this spell cannot be cast on the caster, but has x% more potency
Varied - this spell cannot be cast on the target twice in a row, if it would be, it randomly chooses another target

I was also thinking it would be really nice to have some traits, that constrain the way things repeat, and trigger their actions. Here are some suggested traits.

Trait suggestions:

Bingo: Your creatures can never target the same creature twice in a row, with a single target spell or attack. If they would, they randomly choose another target.

Systematic Mage: This creature always casts its spell in the order they appear on its spell list.

Variable Mage: This creature can never cast the same spell twice, it would, it casts one of its other spells instead. If it has only one spell, it can only cast once per battle!

Ordered Fighter: This creature always attacks in order from 1,2,3,4,5,6. If it would repeat an attack, it changes to the next target.

Ordered Mage: This creature always casts its single target spells in order from 1,2,3,4,5,6 - on both allies and enemies. If it would repeat a spell, it changes to the next target. (Note maybe this should suppress the cast on another target gem enchant)

Alphabetical: This creature must cast spells in alphabetical order.

Strange Compulsion: This creature must cast its spells, if it can, to match the order of your teams classes. So if a chaos creature is in slot 1, the first spell it casts must be a chaos spell.

Let me know if anyone thinks these don’t seem reasonable, or if they seem cool or interesting!