Level 13 Destruction Banshee dealing upwards of 10k damage

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Bug. When using the Destruction Banshee, its attack power increases exponentially with each missing point of mana. This creature, which normally deals damage in the 50’s or 60’s, can achieve damage numbers upwards of the 10 thousand’s when at 0 mana.

2. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    I simply use the Destruction Banshee on my team and take advantage of its trait by casting spells before attacking with it.

3. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
    Windows 8.1

4. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

5. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
    I’m not sure if this matters, but I am using a destruction banshee that I bred after finding a breeding combination that produced it, so it had +4 gene strength. The spell that I use to spend mana is a Pestilence that casts twice.

Definitely bugged - thanks for the details! :slight_smile: