List of Gods and their Traits?

Has anyone compiled this (a list of Avatar Traits)?

I’ve been hoping for a nice list for the wiki.

By skills you mean Cards, spells/ avatar traits, or all three?

Good point, let me clarify, Avatar skills.

If you meant traits here you go.

God
Trait
Description

Aeolian
Periphery
After your creatures attack, they deal 50% of the damage to all other enemies.

Azural
Wintermaul
After this creature is attacked, it casts Snowstorm. After your creatures attack a Frozen enemy, they cast Shatter on it.

Erebyss
Avenged Sevenfold
When your creatures are attacked, they cast a Scourge spell on the enemy. The type of Scourge spell is based on the enemy’s class.

Friden
The Black
Enemies always have Blight, Leech, and Mend. In addition, enemies cannot ever be immune to Blight.

Lister
Perfect Imperfection
At the start of battle, each enemy has a 50% chance to transform into this creature. This creature deals 50% less damage and takes 100% more damage.

Gonfurian
Eraser
Your Creatures’ single-target spells now affect all the creatures on the default selected side, but they deal 50% less damage, heal 50% less health, and increase/decrease stats 50% less. This trait only affets spells that are cast manually.

Meraxis
Marigold
At the start of battle, your creatures gain 2 random traits.

Regalis
Brothel
Your Mites and Arachnalisks share their innate traits with each other.

Surathli
Prayer Position
After your creatures attack, their Barrier explodes, removing this buff and dealing damage to all enemies equal to 50% of the Barrier’s original strength.

Tartarith
The End
WHEN THEY CAST, WE HURT THEM.

Torun
!@#$ YOU
AT THE START OF THEIR PATHETIC !@#$ING TURNS, YOUR PIECE OF !@#$ING !@#$ CREATURES HAVE A 25% CHANCE TO CAST VOLCANO, TSUNAMI, OR WHIRLWIND. THE SPELL IS CHOSEN RANDOMLY, BECAUSE I !@#$ING HATE YOU. EAT !@#$. !@#$%.

Vertraag
Lune
At the end of each turn, this creature has a 10% chance to cast Planets and Gravity.

Vulcanar
Firelord
At the start of battle, each of your other creatures have a 35% chance to transform into an Ember of Vulcanar. These creatures have acces to all the Punch spells, and they deal 100% more damage. When they’re cast manually, they also affect all enemies at once.

Yseros
The Truth
You gain the benefits of every Rune in existence.

Zonte
Your creatures’ spells that target all of your creatures or all the enmies are now single-target spells. These spells deal 100% more damage, heal 100% more health, and increase/decrease stats 100% more. This trait only affects spells that are cast manually.

[quote=“bluequakeralex, post:4, topic:2987”]If you meant traits here you go.

God
Trait
Description

Aeolian
Periphery
After your creatures attack, they deal 50% of the damage to all other enemies.

Azural
Wintermaul
After this creature is attacked, it casts Snowstorm. After your creatures attack a Frozen enemy, they cast Shatter on it.

Erebyss
Avenged Sevenfold
When your creatures are attacked, they cast a Scourge spell on the enemy. The type of Scourge spell is based on the enemy’s class.

Friden
The Black
Enemies always have Blight, Leech, and Mend. In addition, enemies cannot ever be immune to Blight.

Lister
Perfect Imperfection
At the start of battle, each enemy has a 50% chance to transform into this creature. This creature deals 50% less damage and takes 100% more damage.

Gonfurian
Eraser
Your Creatures’ single-target spells now affect all the creatures on the default selected side, but they deal 50% less damage, heal 50% less health, and increase/decrease stats 50% less. This trait only affets spells that are cast manually.

Meraxis
Marigold
At the start of battle, your creatures gain 2 random traits.

Regalis
Brothel
Your Mites and Arachnalisks share their innate traits with each other.

Surathli
Prayer Position
After your creatures attack, their Barrier explodes, removing this buff and dealing damage to all enemies equal to 50% of the Barrier’s original strength.

Tartarith
The End
WHEN THEY CAST, WE HURT THEM.

Torun
!@#$ YOU
AT THE START OF THEIR PATHETIC !@#$ING TURNS, YOUR PIECE OF !@#$ING !@#$ CREATURES HAVE A 25% CHANCE TO CAST VOLCANO, TSUNAMI, OR WHIRLWIND. THE SPELL IS CHOSEN RANDOMLY, BECAUSE I !@#$ING HATE YOU. EAT !@#$. !@#$%.

Vertraag
Lune
At the end of each turn, this creature has a 10% chance to cast Planets and Gravity.

Vulcanar
Firelord
At the start of battle, each of your other creatures have a 35% chance to transform into an Ember of Vulcanar. These creatures have acces to all the Punch spells, and they deal 100% more damage. When they’re cast manually, they also affect all enemies at once.

Yseros
The Truth
You gain the benefits of every Rune in existence.

Zonte
Your creatures’ spells that target all of your creatures or all the enmies are now single-target spells. These spells deal 100% more damage, heal 100% more health, and increase/decrease stats 100% more. This trait only affects spells that are cast manually.[/quote]

You’re amazing, thank you!

+Karma :slight_smile:

Some of these (Like Vertragg’s) really don’t seem that good

i like torun’s ability because it fits so well and description is just perfect
also regalis, because regalis is love, regalis is life

can the god traits be found on random nether realm critters or will they only ever show on the gods themselves?
also can we get an item to pop them on a nether/artifact or do we only get them by upgrading a nether to an avatar?

They can only be found on the gods when fighting them.
Or, by transforming a nether creature into an avatar using each god’s respective tome.

The actual gods have different traits, though.

So, the gods have their own unique traits all to themselves in god battles.

The info list above is therefore what each avatar will get as a trait from the respective god tome.

Are Avatars keeping their base racial properties for all those (bi)racial team builds? Would be a sad Apprentice Imling Hunter if that were not so.

No, they become the Avatar race and even have different base stats.

Wow super fast reply, thanks Umaro!

Need to rethink my team build then perhaps.

[quote=“bluequakeralex, post:4, topic:2987”]Gonfurian
Eraser
Your Creatures’ single-target spells now affect all the creatures on the default selected side, but they deal 50% less damage, heal 50% less health, and increase/decrease stats 50% less. This trait only affets spells that are cast manually.[/quote]

Quite possibly, if not easily, the best of the bunch. Humility, Spellblast, Mind Storm, Purgatory as AoE spells? Yes please! Don’t really get why Gonfurian got a magic focused trait, seeing how he’s not exactly the smartest deity around, though.

[b]Zonte[/b] Your creatures' spells that target all of your creatures or all the enmies are now single-target spells. These spells deal 100% more damage, heal 100% more health, and increase/decrease stats 100% more. This trait only affects spells that are cast manually.

Zonte, my main man, you’re still my favorite by a mile but, umm… I’m not quite sure how to put this, but your trait isn’t exactly… useful.

[quote=“Chumsie, post:15, topic:2987”]

[quote=“bluequakeralex, post:4, topic:2987”]Gonfurian
Eraser
Your Creatures’ single-target spells now affect all the creatures on the default selected side, but they deal 50% less damage, heal 50% less health, and increase/decrease stats 50% less. This trait only affets spells that are cast manually.[/quote]

Quite possibly, if not easily, the best of the bunch. Humility, Spellblast, Mind Storm, Purgatory as AoE spells? Yes please! Don’t really get why Gonfurian got a magic focused trait, seeing how he’s not exactly the smartest deity around, though.

[b]Zonte[/b] Your creatures' spells that target all of your creatures or all the enmies are now single-target spells. These spells deal 100% more damage, heal 100% more health, and increase/decrease stats 100% more. This trait only affects spells that are cast manually.

Zonte, my main man, you’re still my favorite by a mile but, umm… I’m not quite sure how to put this, but your trait isn’t exactly… useful.[/quote]

Aren’t mind storm and purgatory already aoe…?

Purgatory isn’t. Its the spell which forces a target to the bottom of the action queue. Turn it into an AoE and silly, silly things will happen.

…and I meant to write Mind Blast, but I derped.

[quote=“Chumsie, post:17, topic:2987”]Purgatory isn’t. Its the spell which forces a target to the bottom of the action queue. Turn it into an AoE and silly, silly things will happen.

…and I meant to write Mind Blast, but I derped.[/quote]

Whoops, I’m confusing purgatory for damnation.

Yseros looks like the strongest of the bunch to me. There are 40 runes! That’s huge.

I went with Yseros, myself. But onky because Surathli’s trait appears to be broken. It doesn’t trigger.