Little 'bug' with cloud storage

1) Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash? Bug

3) Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash. Just got a new phone and figured I’d put Siralim on it since this one can handle it. Before starting any new game, I went to cloud storage. It let me enter in my ID from my Windows version, and ‘loaded’ the save into the slot (all the info was correct). Of course, since continue wasn’t on the menu, I couldn’t load it. When I went to create a New Game, save & exit to get the continue screen, now it tells me I can’t use the cloud storage unless it’s the full game. The game was never able to be loaded, and I didn’t expect to be able to use it without buying the Android version… I just wanted to see what it would end up doing. Disallowing cloud storage was a fine way, but you need to disallow it on the very first menu screen (without the Continue option) as well.

4) What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS? Android.

5) What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner. 2.2.0 (demo)

6) Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it. Just to reiterate, it’s only with a newly installed game.