Live to Labour

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

Live to labour is now doing 0 damage sometimes, but then it does 17 damage next turn.

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

Android
What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

Thanks.

Rob

P.S. I don’t know how to attach save files!

Thanks.

Rob

Does live to labour deal 10% of MY creature’s attack or the ENEMY creature’s attack?

Thanks.

Rob

I’m using a samsung galaxy s2 tablet.

Thanks.

Rob

I noticed that the creatures and myself had arcane cast on them from a blessing in “eternity’s end”. I don’t think there was a problem before. I noticed now that the live labour for myself and my enemies did different amounts of damage to different creatures.

Thanks.

Rob

went back to the realm w/o arcane buff on my party and same result: live to labour does different damage rather than just a straight value.

Thanks.

Rob

I am in a different realm than eternity’s end, and live to labour seems to work fine now.

Thanks.

Rob

I don’t think it’s a glitch. From what I’ve seen, most abilities that do an extra hit like bombardment, fair of knives, etc seem to factor in the target’s defense, meaning that the varying live to labor damage could be from affecting creatures with different defenses. Try seeing if it does the same amount of damage to the same creatures.

The behavior you’re seeing is probably a combination of things. Firstly, there’s currently a widespread bug affecting +/- damage% effects that has been causing 0s on various things. Also, damage modifiers from buffs, creature class, etc. do apply to Live to Labor.