Loot gets worse as enemies outlevel player.

Title pretty much says it. It seems that loot gets worse the higher the level of enemies in relation to the player. Chests at realms with enemies more than twice my level generally have one handful of resources, and that’s it.

v2.3.0

[quote=“Wulfe, post:1, topic:3232”]Title pretty much says it. It seems that loot gets worse the higher the level of enemies in relation to the player. Chests at realms with enemies more than twice my level generally have one handful of resources, and that’s it.

v2.3.0[/quote]

I noticed this too. I also got a mere handful of granite from a nemesis boss, which does not align with the description on the punishment about nemesis bosses dropping a lot of loot.

I thought this was the case as well, but it was strange that I just noticed it after 2.3.0. I removed all my punishments and re-enabled them to no change. Interestingly, I also tried realms far below my level and the loot was equally bad compared to previous drops. It would appear that the effects of punishments post-patch may be fine, but the bonuses from them are not working? Stricken, Disturbance and Gloom in particular seem to make no impact on loot, where those should be the most obvious.

Might not be punishments at all, but I’m not sure what else to test.

FYI I get lots of loot from chests on current version (2.3.1) when fighting significantly over my level and gene strength (like 5x more than me)

3 pages of loot or so.

Mission rewards are significantly better as well.

I came to post the same. Not sure what the issue was, but it appears to be stealth fixed in 2.3.1. Thanks Zack!