Losing all the monsters in the stable

After the last update all the monsters in the stable disappeared. Is it a common bug? Is there a way to prevent it?

I’m sorry that your stables were wiped out. I’ve already uploaded a new patch that you can download to fix this issue to prevent it from happening in the future.

The best I can do is to manually add some of the creatures you can think of that are missing. If there are any rare ones that you can think of, please upload your save file to the cloud at the title screen and send your cloud ID to me at zack@thylacinestudios.com along with a list of creatures and I’ll be glad to add them for you.

Once again, I’m very sorry this happened.

Yeah, I lost my entire stable also. I don’t think I had anything really valuable, though.

Could you add one fix - If you’ve ever summoned at least one of a creature (shows with a star), but don’t have any of them currently, you get a free core?

I think I lost some of my thanksgiving/christmas summons. Is it possible for them to drop in normal play?

I also realized - I lost all the levels on all the creatures in my stable. A big pile of candy would be nice.