Hi dev team and hi players :),
I really, really appreciate the hard work of creating all Singularities and I genuinely want to love them but the truth is
- I do not see my own creatures that often that their appearance truly matters despite Siralim isn’t about fancy graphics and that is completely okay
- Most of the time I kill Singularities because I cannot distinguish them from normal ones
If possible how about giving them more than just a different look?
- they could have i. e. 10% more base stats or
- they could come with unique artifacts that have 6-10 empty Slots (or less, just some numbers, artifact cannot be removed like Saias) and lorewise these artifacts triggered the “mutation” or
- they could have 50% more maximum mana
or other cool but not too overpowered benefits.
You could also make a pool of these benefits and they get one of those effects so that two of the same Singualrity-creatures are still unique.
And secondly if a Singularity appears in a fight, we need a message about it. In case I don’t know how it looks I kill it.
It would be genuinely a shame if all that great work would go to waste.
Thank you for reading and considering ;D