Map in 2.0

Hello, I’m new here, nice to meet you!

I think the map needs a few more colours. I always get confused about:

• what is left unexplored
  • what is a wall
  • what is floor

Maybe we don’t need more colours, only that the floor is filled in, not the walls (currently pink)

Hello and welcome to this great forum! I hope to continue to post and contribute to the game.

This particular matter had been brought up a few times so far. Zack, the lead developer has informed us that a map update is on the drawing board. So no worries, this is definitely going to change. When, however, isn’t specifically clear. Trust me when I say there are many of us who share the sentiment, but don’t let this little thing stop you from enjoying the excellent game! The developers are constantly progressing and updating, clearing up the bugs along the way. I’ve not seen such an active development of a game in a good while.

[quote=“Juncboks, post:2, topic:473”]Hello and welcome to this great forum! I hope to continue to post and contribute to the game.

This particular matter had been brought up a few times so far. Zack, the lead developer has informed us that a map update is on the drawing board. So no worries, this is definitely going to change. When, however, isn’t specifically clear. Trust me when I say there are many of us who share the sentiment, but don’t let this little thing stop you from enjoying the excellent game! The developers are constantly progressing and updating, clearing up the bugs along the way. I’ve not seen such an active development of a game in a good while.[/quote]

Thanks!

And no, it’s definitely not stopping me from enjoying Siralim! ;D

I’m new to the game, but I’ve heard that dev support is generous, so looking forward to future updates!

EDIT: There seems to have been another post regarding the same issue! Gomen nasai!