Massive slowdown

1. Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)? A bug.

2. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash. Entering most large rooms in dungeons sees to slow down the framerate dramatically. In some rooms (such as realms where it’s one big room) I see the biggest drop. Oddly enough, I haven’t encountered this issue in the Chaos levels.

3. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS? Win 7

4. Any other details to help us solve the problem.
    Dunno, I’m just a newbie.

Hey Ahnaxiel, welcome to the forums and thanks for trying Siralim!

In a few hours (or less) you’ll be able to download the latest version of Siralim from your Humble downloads page if you purchased the game, or if you’re just playing the demo version you can grab the updated demo here: http://siralim.com/download.php

Please let me know if this solves the slowdown issue for you. I am working on an optimization patch at the moment which will further improve performance as well.

Edit: Just an update, I have completed the optimization patch and am testing it now. It will be released tomorrow, so even if the above information doesn’t fix your issue it will definitely be fixed tomorrow.

Awesome. Nothing better than fast responses and great results.