Mechanics question

I had a few question about how certain combinations should be working

A Lich Hellcaster says “This creature casts Death spells 2 additional times in a row at no additional Mana cost, but they are cast as if this creature has 50% less Intelligence. This trait does not stack.”. Does that mean that the first spell is cast at 100% int while the second two are both at 50%

Assuming that is true, if I cast multicast on that hellcaster should he cast 6 times (100, 100, 50, 50, 50, 50) or 4 (100, 100, 50, 50). Right now it’s casting 4 times, but I’m not sure if that’s intended or not.

If I have a Raven Batmaster I assume the reduction in intelligence shouldn’t matter, right? As long as its only reducing the stat and not the spell damage assuming it came from intelligence

If I cast necrosis (Enemies take a moderate amount of damage. 50% of the damage is based on the caster’s Speed instead of Intelligence.) with a raven batmaster is it just 100% of the damage based off speed?

When casting multiple Murder of Crows in the same turn, should the enemies affected be updated between castings? Currently, assuming there are 6 enemies, the first cast goes off and kills, lets say 5 of them. The next two casts are still on the total number of enemies that were present (6), and potentially don’t hit the one that’s left even once.

Also, what is the strongest AOE damage spell? Looking at the spells it seems like it would be Volcano or Planets, but there aren’t any numbers associated with anything so I’m never sure.

AFAICT traits that activate on spell casting only ever trigger when the spell is cast because that’s what the creature chose to do with their turn, which usually means you selected it from the menu. If it’s an extra spellcast, or one that happens on someone else’s turn, or anything other than a plain vanilla “I’m casting a spell this turn, abracadabra”, then traits don’t trigger.

Same for attacks.

Someone can probably come along and explain this more cleanly and/or accurately.

Will just try to answer a couple of them

If I cast necrosis (Enemies take a moderate amount of damage. 50% of the damage is based on the caster's Speed instead of Intelligence.) with a raven batmaster is it just 100% of the damage based off speed?
Yes
When casting multiple Murder of Crows in the same turn, should the enemies affected be updated between castings? Currently, assuming there are 6 enemies, the first cast goes off and kills, lets say 5 of them. The next two casts are still on the total number of enemies that were present (6), and potentially don't hit the one that's left even once.
Right now, it's updated at the end of the end, I hope this is more of a bug than intended.