Mind Tricks + Mummy Lord = Potential soft-lock

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.
(Screenshot Below)

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
So I thought it’d be a good idea to cast mind tricks on a mummy lord… Turns out it can softlock the game. The sorcery spell ‘Mind Tricks’ causes the target to attack itself for 50% damage. The Mummy Lord’s ability makes it to where whenever it attacks a creature, it forces the target to attack itself 3 times for lowered damage. However, I didn’t take into account that its ability would also work on itself, meaning that the mummy lord would repeatedly hit itsslf over and over. Normally, this wouldn’t be a problem, as it’d eventually kill itself. However, since I had a dragon scout on my team, which lowers an enemies attack after they attack, it wasn’t able to hurt itself. There was also a valkyrie scout that would hit it (its ability makes it counter attack when your creatures are hit), but it too quickly had its attack depleted. The scout was able to occasionally deal 1 damage from criticals, meaning that it techniqually wasn’t a softlock, though it’d take days for that to add up enough to kill it. The game also got laggier and laggier, as I assume that it kept adding up the mummy lord’s attack turns. Anyways, long story short, to prevent this from happening I propose that attacks from the mummy lord’s ability won’t trigger the ability again in order to prevent these loops.

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

Iphone.

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
Version 1.1.1, same as my last bug report.

There’s a per turn cap on actions. These loops can be annoying, but they eventually end. Or are supposed to, anyways.

10 actions per turn , i think