Minor Singular Pit Worm Core Graphical Bug

1. What platform are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One?
    Windows

2. What game version are you playing? Please don’t say “the latest”! Your version number can be found on the title screen at the bottom left corner.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug/crash, or what you were doing when the issue occurred. If there was a crash, please copy and paste the full crash log, but note that we’ll need more information outside of just a crash log in order to figure out what the problem is.

I encountered a Singular Pit Worm and extracted it. The resulting Pit Worm core looked like the standard model when examined, although it had its own slot. When summoned, the Singular Pit Worm image appeared mid screen, then flickered back to the default skin. When picked up, the Singular Pit Worm’s graphics behaved fine.

Note: When I extracted the Pit Worm it didn’t get any extraction buff or show a red X when later attempting to extract it, although I was told “You have already extracted this creature.”

Attached: Separate Worm slots image and save file.

slot1.sav (128 KB)

Thanks for the info/save file!