Miscellaneous sprite-related things and a typo

Not a good title, but it’s because I’ve got several small things that aren’t really related. I found some of them a little while ago, but I wanted to wait until I had more to create a thread.

[ul][li]Some Pit Wraiths don’t have matching overworld sprites (e.g. the Pit Wraith Redeemer is emerald green, but when you find one in the wild, it’s a beige creature; the Pit Wraith Liberator is a yellowish creature, but when you find one in the wild, it’s a salmon pink creature).[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]The Pit Wraith Liberator’s sprite has a wild pixel in it: i.imgur.com/CfFUTI1.png, middle right section. I mentioned it because I think that’s easy to fix, it’s not like redoing a portion, it’s just replacing a pixel with transparency.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]The Dumpling creature still has an old sprite, even in battle and in the bestiary. More problematic than the last one.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]It seems you forgot to add (some of?) the Phoenixes in the “you need to add -es when you want the plural version” pool. I just had a duty that said “Extract 3 Volatile Phoenixs.”[/li][/ul]

Not game-breaking in any way, but maybe you can find enough time to include those points in the final update. :wink:

Edit. Included one more example.

The Dumpling is intentionally “old” - there won’t be a remake of that one. Thanks for all the other info!