Mobile problems

-Brown lines of varying shades are appearing in all the black backgrounds. This includes behind characters, the action queue, text boxes, all of it.
-The mobile d-pad and buttons are not nearly as responsive. The game is playable, but there are many occasions where a clear and deliberate tap is ignored.

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.
No crash.

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
These bugs are very obvious in regular gameplay.

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy s5, which has an Andriod OS that was updated this morning (Dec. 9 2016). This app was updated immediately upon rebooting the device, so these events may very well be linked.

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

I can’t believe we are getting this expansion for free. This is incredible! The community is extremely grateful for your work, Thylacine. This is a great game, and we love it.

Not quite sure what happened here, maybe the Android release got corrupted somehow. I’ll be releasing a patch for all platforms pretty soon, so this should be fixed at that point. Sorry!

That’s definitely just some corrupted files, which is simple for me to fix, I think. Thanks for the screenshot!