More arena invitations?

Its really hard to find them, and i really like arena fighting… i generally only get one per day and i play about 2-5 hrs of siralim per day. There are days that i even dont get any.
Another solution might make it be sold at the trinket merchant. (If you ask me a 3000-5000 price is fine.)

They are soft-capped at 10 invitations.
Although the most I’ve ever had was 16 due to finding six in a boss chest.

I second this 100%

The arena is quite possibly the most fun part of the game and unlike realm exploring, which eventually turns into more clicker-game than RPG, the arena manages to become more and more fun the more you play the game, due to greater variety of creatures.

I likewise strongly recommend adding different arena-types. Its over way too quickly.

[quote=“bluequakeralex, post:2, topic:3084”]They are soft-capped at 10 invitations.
Although the most I’ve ever had was 16 due to finding six in a boss chest.[/quote]

:o How in the universe did u freakin find 6 arena invitations in a SINGLE CHEST?!?!?!?!

I was at really high nether realm depths, 1900ish at the time. The game caps most items at six per boss/portal chest. So I had just beaten an arena and went to defeat a boss at realm X thus bringing my total up by 6 invitations.

Elize also gives out arena invitations capped at 4 it seems.