Hi, firstly these are two separate bugs, also I am not sure if it is a bug or a feature and moreover fixing it would interfere with my strategy oO.
Version: 0.70.0 | Win 10 x64
1 Multicast + Dark Transformation
- make sure you have (Abomination just for fun), Dark Transformation and Multicast - either the buff or some Traits like Limitless.
- if I cast Dark Transformation with Multicast on a creature it only transforms one time but you will of course get the same stat increase twice.
Why do I think there is a bug?
- Well, If I cast Dark Transformation twice manually on the same creature I get one transformation with 100% stat increase and then with the second cast a second transformation with a stat increase based on the stat increase of the first transformation >>> in that respect Dark Transformation cast twice manually is much stronger than with multicast etc. and the creature really transforms multiple times.
However, is this truly intended that there is a difference? Ultimately it does not matter to me since both ways you’ll reach the 500% pretty fast.
2 Multicast + Devour + Drained
Not only I increase my own stats at the same time I decrease the enemies as well.
- Make sure you have Devour spell gem equipped on a high int creature, the Drained Trait from the Plague Doctor and some Multicast capabilities (and Abomination just for fun)
- at best test it on low level realms with HoD deactivated
- cast Devour on an enemy with the most balanced stats
- it will die from it due to Drained and you get an increase in attack, defense, intelligence and speed
Now the possible bug
- if multicast triggers although the enemy died from Drained, Devour will cast into nothing and I get the same stat increase again.
Even if it helps a lot I am not sure if this is the way it should work.
Thank you for considering (not ;D) fixing this and thank your for your exceptional work.