Multitarget monster attacks do not work some times

1. Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)?

BUG

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

Imagine the following enemy layout
1 2 3
4 5 6

Only enemies 3 and 5 are alive.

I attack with enemy 3 with thrasher fiend
Enemy 5 did not get attacked. Enemy 3 died (but i dont think it matters to reproduce it)

I have had similar issues with Servant hunter in the past

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?

Windows

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem.

I’ll get this fixed for the next patch. Thanks!

Was this actually a bug? I did notice that happen with servant hunter attacks occasionally, but I just figured it was something with enemy positioning or some other such thing that I didn’t quite understand.

Yes, the bug occurs when the attack kills a creature and the game thinks that there aren’t any viable targets for the ability to hit.

So far it seems that multitarget attacks have a wrong monster count.

If there are 2 monsters then no extra attacks happen
If there are 3 monsters then one extra attack happens
If there are >4 monsters then two extra attacks happen

I believe I have seen it do more attacks even if the first monster died.

Adding to the above it seems that these types of attacks do not work well with soul sacrifice either.

The extra attacks do reduced damage but do not propagate to all the group as the main attack does

Sorry for resurrecting this old thread, but this bug is still in effect when using a bow enchanted with the Relentless Hunger ability.

On Android 2.0.19