My creatures doesn´t get Heredity

I breed my Party two times and they doesn´t get Heredity, so they doesn´t get stronger at all.

I do not know if this is the bug or if my monsters should have had a higher level. If anyone knows that, I would like to know it too :slight_smile:

When you first unlock breeding, it is only useful as a way to unlock new monsters that your wouldn’t otherwise have access to. (That is, early game you only breed to make new types of creatures)

Once you got the level cap (50) then you need to breed for Heredity to raise the level cap. However, you only get Heredity from breeding when you get close to the cap.

This should probably be explained better in game

[quote=“Michael, post:1, topic:4005”]I breed my Party two times and they doesn´t get Heredity, so they doesn´t get stronger at all.

I do not know if this is the bug or if my monsters should have had a higher level. If anyone knows that, I would like to know it too :)[/quote]
Heredity doesn’t add stats, it only increases the level cap. There’s no reason to breed for Heredity unless you’re at the point of increasing caps.

Okay, thank you for the good advise. I´m still breeding to collect creatures for later parts of the game, when I want to create mighty combinations.