My Ideas For Siralim 3

I really enjoy games like Siralim 1/2 but it seemed like the game design almost completely ignored monster attachment (as in you grow attached to your generic little monster),
I think a nice idea would be to attach some level of identity for the creatures that isn’t lost during breeding Maybe when add a breeding history for the monster and when you go to that page it shows the monster in the front with all the monsters in its family line behind it in a reverse pyramid

Another Idea

Many monster catching games know that there will be monsters noone likes and games that have breeding normally solve this by making it possible to transfer unique skills or traits through breeding.

Therefore, I think it would be awesome if each race (like Wights) had a specific skill (kind of like inherent spell gem) and each species (Like Dread Wight) also had their own specific skill that could then be transferred through breeding after you Master it or something this would give people a reason to be excited about monsters they know they will never use.

Also I think it would be cool if there was a god of luck statue (or something) where you could sacrifice an item to either increase the drop of similiar items or exclude that item from future drops or spawns, so say you are tired of fighting (insert monster here) you could sacrifice its core and however long you run the next realm run (without returning) that monster won’t appear.

Thanks great Series!

Therefore, I think it would be awesome if each race (like Wights) had a specific skill (kind of like inherent spell gem)
Hey, exactly like I proposed in my thread. Seconded here.