my whole team died for seemingly no reason...

I still had all six creatures when they all got wiped out all of the sudden. I looked into the Battle History to see what happened, but all I could find was a single-target spell killing one of my creatures…

Windows 10

edit: it happened again. I read the whole battle history to be sure. The only creatures to die were the Masochist Witch and Necrotic Clutcher in the end.

I noticed my creatures unexpectedly being wiped out every now and then before, but never bothered to read the Battle History, always assuming it was due to some trait that I missed. But now I fight with Diamond Attunement on each of my artifacts, so the battle should be pretty much wysiwyg. But still I am getting this…

It’s the enemy Ceaseless Maker in both cases. Any damage dealt to any of your creatures is also dealt to all of your creatures. It reduces all damage your creatures take by 80% but if the enemies are much stronger than you it creates wipes like that. It also seems to be more like loss of life rather than damage so it doesn’t show up in the combat log. The Ceaseless Maker trait Anomaly is also an innate trait so Diamond Paragon isn’t turning it off.

Oh right! Sorry, I thought it was the other one that spreads damage amongst his own team :frowning: