Nether Fallen Carnage has way too many HP

1) Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash? Bug

3) Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash. Get a Fallen Carnage as the nether boss from a Minor Sigil or quest.

4) What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS? Windows.

5) What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner. 2.0.19

6) Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it. The Fallen Carnage nethers seem to have way too many hp. In the fights I noticed this, they did go first and kill a creature with electroheart. They shouldn’t be getting health from that, but that may be part of the problem. After a couple rounds that is consistently killing every other nether much faster, basic damage is only getting it to lightly bruised. I still managed to win the 2 fights that I remember by stoning and killing a reaper instead, but I think something is wrong with their max hp.

fallen carnage recovers 50% max hp each time it kills a creature. correct me if im wrong. but this may be why it felt he had a lot of hp…

I got into a battle with one that was never ending I had killed all the other creatures with about 1k to 1.5k health and it got my stronghold with cradle to the grave and after about 50 rounds my stronghold was dying like 30k damage and only lightly bruising I was in the arena so the fallen carnage shouldn’t have been that much stronger happened to me 2 times

Yeah, it was more what Eldon was saying. I am aware of the ability (I use a Fallen Carnage on my team). I have a feeling the enemy going first with a kill might create the bug (it’s possible it’s getting a divide by zero type error it’s correcting for when the AI uses the ability, which would leave a nice FF FF parameter… giving it trillions of HP). Though it’s possible it’s something else. I’m strongly guessing towards a problem with it going beyond it’s normal max HP, though. My current team isn’t fast enough, or have the ability, to go before the nethers to check whether it starts with far too many HPs, or it gets it from the ability.

I believe that enemy monsters can go over their max hp via healing abilities. A Hemlock Ent, for example, can get crazy health if your strongest hitter keeps healing him. It’s not just the Fallen Carnage there.