New crash in battle

This is the same error I keep getting. I get the feeling that one of those Diabolic Hordes had Singularity as a secondary trait. It always happens to me when super powerful enemies share hp.

Is this just occurring at the very start of battle?

It happened after the first enemy used Defend (all my creatures were invisible).

My creatures are also all invisible. It’s just weird that this error never happens when I stable my Ceaseless Maker.

If I happen to kill that first enemy before he defends then the battle just stalls with no error.

[quote=“Gringar, post:5, topic:2693”]My creatures are also all invisible. It’s just weird that this error never happens when I stable my Ceaseless Maker.

If I happen to kill that first enemy before he defends then the battle just stalls with no error.[/quote]
I also get this error, but the stalling also happens even when I stable my Ceaseless. Almost always I can kill the bottom middle enemy with my panic attack cycle, but aoe spells don’t affect the HP of any other enemy (although status effects do? have to double check). Then, even when my panic attack cycle ends and the bottom middle enemy is dead, I can’t attack or even flee so I have to close the game. No error message shows up in that case. I can recall one time when the one killable enemy was NOT in the bottom middle, but otherwise it was always in that position.

The stalling happens uncommonly, I would say it used to happen most often with diabolic horde horde, but as I’ve gone up nearer nether realm 1000 it happened with any random group.

To complicate things, the stalling never happened to a boss group in a lower level nether realm unless I had Ceaseless Maker in the group. But in higher level realms, with a Ceaseless, boss groups would just give me the error and never the stall.

Oh yeah and stalling w/o Ceaseless almost never happened in normal realms (I did things backwards and only went to normal 1000 after I got nether 1000), although it has happened once or twice through a few hundred normal realm levels. But error message w/ Ceaseless did happen as I got closer to normal 1000, so I had to stable him.

I’d really like to use Ceaseless as that would cut some 10-15 seconds from each battle. And sorry I realize some of these numbers are vague as I’m going off of memory. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really get the feeling it is HP based, interacting with invis somehow. Maybe that’s why you are seeing it in Nether Realm 1000, no HP sharing necessary, lol.

When it happens to me the other 5 creatures do not have any status effect icons. It is super noticeable for me because with 3 instances of Pus and Pox they should all have 4 - 6 debuffs but only the bottom middle enemy will display them. I can actually inspect the other creatures if I don’t kill the main enemy and the crash doesn’t happen and according to the inspect results, they have the debuffs, but they do not display the icons. They also do not appear in the Action Queue however they can still take their turns, usually resulting in a crash.

My kill speed is just so fast with my Ceaseless I can’t bring myself to keep him stabled so I usually stay around Nether 350 or so. I wish I could go deeper.

It doesn’t cause any error message for me, but I’ve been getting this same issue on Android. It’s definitely related to hp, somehow. I first encountered it on a boss fight, Andrick at nether 210 with hypersensitivity. I had to remove Anomaly from my setup to get past it.