New game options?

I believe I remember reading in dev blogs that new game options like random creature mode were returning.

Am i missing something? There doesnt appear to be any atm.

[quote=“DarkSol, post:1, topic:1453”]I believe I remember reading in dev blogs that new game options like random creature mode were returning.

Am i missing something? There doesnt appear to be any atm.[/quote]

As far as I know, Hardcore mode, random creature mode, and the Ban List were axed during development. Punishments still allow you to change how you play, to some degree.

Wuh?? Really?

Aww man thats a real shame. To be honest I wasn’t all that fussed about the ban list, however random creature and hardcore modes were two of the things that helped make S1’s roguelike elements shine more brightly.

I’m dismayed to see they were axed…I was genuinly looking forward to those in S2 :frowning:

So personally, I probably wouldn’t play Hardcore in Siralim 2 because I get too attached to my save file.

However, in other games, I have successfully simulated Hardcore mode by deleting my Save file after my first death :->

Random Creature and No Castle Quests is definitely something I will miss greatly