New game ? What after Siralim 2 ?

Hello,

https://twitter.com/ThylaStudios/status/847137541727899650

Can't wait to start revealing our next game in the coming months. If you like Siralim, you're going to love this!

It means we HAVE TO wait, or you can release some pressure with some hints for us poor players ?

Will it be grind based ? Party ? Creatures pokemonish ? Roguelikish ? Topdown view ? Infinite ? Same univers as Siralim ? Completly new setting, like going from Mario Kart to Lemmings ?

Tell us more !

I’m waiting to have some screenshots, videos, and things like that to show off before announcing anything first :slight_smile:

I’m very far along with coding, but the graphics/music are coming in pretty slowly so there’s not much to show off visually for now. Siralim 2 is still not completely stable on Playstation yet either, so I’d like to finish things up on that end before revealing the next project.

I’m currently aiming for a late 2017 alpha release, but history shows that I’m horrible at predicting things like that, so take that with a grain of salt.

To answer your questions in order:

1. Yes.
  2. Yes.
  3. Yes.
  4. Yes, much more than Siralim.
  5. Yes.
  6. Yes.
  7. No, extremely different.
    8.) Pretty much answered above already, but it’ll be a completely different environment.

[quote=“Zack, post:2, topic:3335”]I’m waiting to have some screenshots, videos, and things like that to show off before announcing anything first :slight_smile:

I’m very far along with coding, but the graphics/music are coming in pretty slowly so there’s not much to show off visually for now. Siralim 2 is still not completely stable on Playstation yet either, so I’d like to finish things up on that end before revealing the next project.

I’m currently aiming for a late 2017 alpha release, but history shows that I’m horrible at predicting things like that, so take that with a grain of salt.

To answer your questions in order:

1. Yes.
  2. Yes.
  3. Yes.
  4. Yes, much more than Siralim.
  5. Yes.
  6. Yes.
  7. No, extremely different.
    8.) Pretty much answered above already, but it’ll be a completely different environment.[/quote]

Hi Zack, erm, if you can answer this it would be cool… in terms of being roguelike-ish I’m hoping that doesn’t mean something like perma-death as the main “thing”, maybe as an option or something. I just really don’t like perma-death rougelikes :frowning:

Cant wait for the game, either way lol.

Nope, there won’t be permadeath - might be an option for that, though.

Awesome! woohoo :slight_smile: