Newest update wont complete download

The last update stops at 98.1/99.1 mb downloaded.

Restarting steam did not help, verify integrity did not help.

Can you try deleting and re-installing the game and see if that helps?

Just tried removing local content (deinstall) then installing a fresh one, still stops at the same place.

Having the same problem also tried reintalling and verifying of game cash both didnt work.
Also it seams in the steam forum alot of people have the same problem.

Can you guys try following the steps here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3134-TIAL-4638

Not sure why this is happening. I’ve tried reinstalling it myself and it works for me, so the full file is definitely on Steam’s servers.

[quote=“Zack, post:5, topic:1477”]Can you guys try following the steps here: …

Not sure why this is happening. I’ve tried reinstalling it myself and it works for me, so the full file is definitely on Steam’s servers.[/quote]

didnt help for me, still getting stuck on 97.1MB/99.1MB

[quote=“Zack, post:5, topic:1477”]Can you guys try following the steps here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3134-TIAL-4638

Not sure why this is happening. I’ve tried reinstalling it myself and it works for me, so the full file is definitely on Steam’s servers.[/quote]

That didnt help either :’( im stuck at 97.1 MB / 99.1 MB. After some time i got an Steam error message saying “An error has occured while updating Siralim 2 (connection time out)”

It looks like Steam’s update servers are down for only some regions. US - Houston is working for a lot of people, so give that a try.

Settings > Downloads > Download Region

Thank you that solved the problem for me

changing Download region to ‘US - Houston’ worked for me. thanks.

Yay! Changing the download region worked here as well. Can finally play again =P

Thanks Zack!

This is a steam issue, it happens if the version changes while you are already downloading an update. You need to manually remove the file in the downloading section of the steamfolder (just search for Siralim2).
After that the download should restart properly

[quote=“random_rolle, post:12, topic:1477”]This is a steam issue, it happens if the version changes while you are already downloading an update. You need to manually remove the file in the downloading section of the steamfolder (just search for Siralim2).
After that the download should restart properly[/quote]

Wow, that makes a lot of sense. It’s a shame Steam makes no effort to check that, though. Thanks for the info!