Nintendo Switch Continue Saves Disappeared x3

I have been playing Siralim 3 and have now lost 3 save games. Something is deleting my continue slots. I’m not using any cloud saves, and I’m seriously starting to be an unhappy camper. I have enjoyed playing a great deal but I don’t want to lose all my progress again. Twice I have gotten enough points to get wild magic perk, and then lost my saves. The third save, I had a friend try the game in another save slot. His save is now gone, too. I did not pre-purchase the game. I am willing to give the game another try if I can get a fix, but I don’t know if I will play again since my patience is wearing thin. I had the melon, dryad and fog and now twice over and I don’t really want to lose them again in addition to possibly starting over a fourth time. I do really want to keep playing, so I would love some advice/help. Thanks!

Sorry about your save files!

1. what game version are you playing? Have you checked for software updates?
  2. another solution might be to delete all the save data associated with the game, then try again.

I haven’t heard of any other issues regarding this and haven’t seen it during my own testing, so I’m afraid there’s not much I can do in the way of a fix until I find out more information.