No auto save on 1.3.0

Hi,

The game seems to not auto save anymore when you change rooms in the castle or when you end a realm.

It has never auto-saved when changing rooms in the castle. It should be saving if you use the teleportation shrine to go to a new realm, but not when you create a portal.

I am really mistaken about when the game auto saves. I thought it was auto saving very often but actually no this is not the case :slight_smile:

Could you add a save button without making the game quit ? I have encountered so much crash and lost so much progress that I would really appreciate the possibility to save my progress from time to time.

Have you experienced any crashes in the latest version of the game so far?

Yes, I can probably add a save and continue option for non-hardcore mode.

[quote=“Zack, post:4, topic:349”]Have you experienced any crashes in the latest version of the game so far?

Yes, I can probably add a save and continue option for non-hardcore mode.[/quote]

No I haven’t encountered a crash since 1.3.0 but I have closed the game by error and I thought my progress had been saved, but that was not the case.

I would love a “save and continue” feature !

I could also use a “save and continue” feature.

The game appeared to save progress after casting spells or teleporting to the next realm. I used to cast spells between conquering major sigils to reduce the odds of losing my progress if the next sigil triggered a crash. The game is more stable now.

The game currently saves after:

1. Exiting the game.
  2. Saving/exiting the game through the menu.
  3. Teleporting to a new realm.
  4. Using a portal.
  5. Using a gift code.

This is how it’s pretty much always been.